Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas

So I am finally getting back to blogging. For some reason, I haven't been in the mood to blog and now I am finally getting into it. So my apologizes for slacking!! Christmas was so much fun this year. It was Maddie's first Christmas and Alex is at the age to understand Santa Claus, Christmas, Reindeer etc much better than last year. They sure did have a lot of fun and they seem to really like their toys. Alex's favorite toy is the 42 piece tool set Santa brought him. It came with a toolbox and he carries it everywhere around the house or to Grandma's house and finds whatever needs fixing. Maddie likes any of the toys she got, just as long as they keep her busy!!

Santa came over the night before Christmas and can anyone guess who it really is? *hint hint*

Alex wanted nothing to do with Santa.....
 

Camden and Maddie. Both crying and overwhelmed with everything going on!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Loved the pictures. Alex takes the cake in his handyman tool belt! :) Cute as can be.