YOUR BACK!!! YAY!!! Just kidding! but I have missed your posts! Your kids are so cute! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!! I think you have the coolest in laws EVER! I am really jealous! You are lookin really good yourself! We have all had a couple of yucky bugs go through our family but I think we are over them now so now we HAVE to play!!
I have no idea how you found me but it is so good to hear from you!! Your two kids are so cute. We wanted to go private for the reason that we don't want the wrong people to find us but at the same time we have decided not to for this exact reason. I'm glad you found me.
Josh and I have been married for 8 amazing years! He is the best husband I could ever ask for. He makes me so happy and makes me laugh everyday. We met at SLCC in the Fall Semester of 2001. We married a year later on September 18, 2002 and we couldn't have been anymore happier today. We have 2 beautiful children together who we love SO much, Alex and Madelynn. Life couldn't be any better without our own little family.
But behold, I say unto you, that little children are redeemed from the foundation of the world through mine Only Begotten; for they are alive in Christ. D&C 29:46 Moroni 8:12
4 comments:
YOUR BACK!!! YAY!!! Just kidding! but I have missed your posts! Your kids are so cute! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!! I think you have the coolest in laws EVER! I am really jealous! You are lookin really good yourself! We have all had a couple of yucky bugs go through our family but I think we are over them now so now we HAVE to play!!
Good deal. I read private blogs about once a year. Now I can still keep up with you on a frequent basis with my Google Reader. Good decision!
By the way, I like the change to your blogging background! I like it.
I have no idea how you found me but it is so good to hear from you!! Your two kids are so cute. We wanted to go private for the reason that we don't want the wrong people to find us but at the same time we have decided not to for this exact reason. I'm glad you found me.
Post a Comment