Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Maddie clapping



This morning, as I was getting the laundry started, I had Maddie sitting on the floor in the hallway and I noticed she just started clapping for the first time. It was the most cutest thing! I had it recorded on my phone but the picture quality wasn't very good. So later today, I had her do it again with the help of Alex on my camera.

6 comments:

RSCE said...

So adorable.

Hollie said...

That is so cute!! She is getting so big!

Ann said...

Loved this! She is growing up too fast!! It's hard to believe she's able to do that already.

Brad and Jenn said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big Maddie has grown!

Heidi said...

I love how she does what ever her brother does! Ella is the same way with Chloe.
Very sweet kids!!!

Travis said...

Way CUTE!!