Monday, September 8, 2008

Another tag

I know I do these things a lot these days but I don't have anything to post except this for now!!

1. Where is your cell phone? Uhh, on my bathroom counter. I take it everywhere with me. 
2. Where is your significant other? I had to get up and find him. He's sitting at the table eating Cap'n Crunch cereal.
3. Your hair? My hair? It's wet...just got out of the shower.
4. Your mother? She is at work today at LDS Hospital. 
5. Your father? He is probably at home...
6. Your favorite thing? What thing?
7. Your dream last night? Ok, I get the weirdest dreams and I did have one odd one last night. I dreamed that a big green dinosaur was trying to get to me and my family at my mom's house. It was roaring and making the ground shake. I know......weird....
8. Your dream/goal? I wouldn't mind going to school if I have time and being a nurse like my mom. My other dream is to watch my children grow into bright and smart people and hope they live a good life despite how crazy and evil this world is turning into
9. The room you're in? My bedroom.
10. Your hobby? I have a lot of hobbies. Right now, I love doing embroidery and cross-stitching. I can never get enough of that. I also love playing that piano, but I haven't had the time these days with 2 kids. I do some artwork but since I finished drawing the Salt Lake Temple, I've been burned out with drawing. The temple was a hard one. My next drawing project will probably be the Bountiful Temple. I am slowly starting to get in the mood to draw now. 
11. Your fear? I have a lot of fears. First off, my biggest fear is losing my children and my husband. I really can't live without them! I hate spiders. They scare the living ga-jeebers out of me!! I don't like the dark. I know, I am 25 but I don't like the dark!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I want to see myself still happy and with my children and Josh with me. That's all that counts for now.
13. Where were you last night? I was at home. I love being home on Sundays and watching a movie with Josh.
14. What you're not? Hmm..
15. One of your wish list items? I want to go to Europe someday! Especially Ireland!!
16. Where you grew up? I've lived in Kearns and Taylorsville but I consider West Jordan as my childhood town.
17. The last thing you did? Combed my hair
18. What are you wearing? clothes...ha
19. Your TV? Well, Shrek 2 was on and now it's over. Alex has been obsessed with Shrek lately.
20. Your Pet? We don't have one. We used to have one before Alex came but we gave him away due to how difficult our work schedule was for him. He was a Miniature Dachshund named Kramer. He was so cute and funny.
21. Your computer? It is on the desk!
22 Your mood? Pleasant.
23 Missing someone? I miss my Grandma. It will be 3 years on Saturday since her passing and I miss her still SO very much. I think of her everyday. 
24 Your car? It's a 2003 black Honda Pilot. I love the car but not the gas mileage. 
25 Something you're not wearing? Makeup. After I get this done, I'll do my hair then do makeup.
26 Favorite store? Tai Pan!!!!!
27 Your summer? It was pretty good. Although I hate summer and the heat, it wasn't that bad this year. It also went by super fast now that I have 2 kids keeping me busy.
28 Love someone? I love Josh with all my heart, my 2 kids, my mom and dad, my 2 brothers and my sister and Josh's family as well. I love my friends too!
29 Your favorite color? Green and lavendar
30 When is the last time you laughed? Last night. We were laughing at Alex while he was saying the blessing for dinner. I know we shouldn't laugh during prayer but he says things that are pretty funny and cute! 
31 Last time you cried? Tuesday...but it was just a little cry

I tag Hollie, Travis, Kara, Tracie and Brynna!

1 comment:

Ilez said...

Hey Josh & Staci,
How have you guys been? Its been awhile since I last talked to you. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are! I have a blog if you want to check it out. I hope everything is going well with you!