Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Joshie!




Today is Josh's birthday! He tells me that he doesn't really care about his birthday since he's turning 28 and is feeling old. I don't think it's that old!! And since he's been telling me he doesn't really care, I found this card that is perfect for him. And then got him this cake to go with it! It was perfect! It made him laugh of course. So now, we're gonna have to eat it. We'll be going to dinner with Josh's family tonight at some Brazilian restaurant and then we'll eat it. Good way for Josh to tell others to "bite me" about his birthday! Ha ha!! A good friend of mine made it and she did an awesome job. (Thanks Racquel!) Anyway, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the love of my life! You are the most perfect husband and father to us and we are so lucky to have you in our lives. You always make us laugh and you always have a positive spirit about you. Keep up your happiness and your big smiles you have for everyone. I love you SO much Josh! Thanks for all you do! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!! That is a really cute idea! Have fun tonight!!

Alexander Family said...

cool cake! Happy B-day!

Brad and Jenn said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! (and me too :) I hope you have a wonderful day and get to eat leftover cake for the rest of the week!

Ann said...

Wow! Superb cake! Raquel really outdid herself! I love the picture on it. Perfect card too! You did good Staci, in planning the perfect stuff for his birthday!