Last night, I brought home the Exersaucer we had for when Alex was Maddie's age. We are missing the toys that are supposed to go around it and so we'll have to look through the boxes of old infant toys that we put away. But there were a few toys that were in it and Alex was "showing" Maddie how to play. And as soon as I put her in it, she loved it. Alex immediately started playing and Maddie was giggling away at him. It was the cutest thing! It is rare to hear her giggle as she is such a mellow baby but she really loved it and was having fun watching him play with her. After I took her out and while I was getting her ready for bed, I came back to our family room and saw Alex talking to Mr. Bear about it while the bear was in it. He said to me, "Bear wanted to play too"....I couldn't resist taking a picture of that!
Alex had to put his bear in it. He said that Bear wanted to play too.
3 comments:
How cute are your kids!!!! I love that! What a good big brother!! We need to have another play date when I get all moved and settled!
These are absolutely adorable pictures (as are the kids in them)! :)
Your kids are getting cuter all of the time!
Post a Comment