Sunday, August 31, 2008

Things I love about my kids....

1. Alex's laugh. It's freaking contagious!
2. Maddie's big toothless grin.
3. Alex singing the millions of songs he knows! Josh loves it when he sings "We Will Rock You"
I love it when he sings "Who Let the Dogs Out?"
4. The way Maddie's feet curls and stays that way for the longest time!
5. Alex's bright and outgoing personality. He's not shy one bit...
6. How little Maddie is. I get sadder and sadder everyday cuz she's growing so fast!
7. Even though he drives Josh and I up the wall with how he jabbers a blue streak, I do tend to miss his little voice when he isn't home...
8. The way Maddie pulls her dress up and sucks on her clothes. She "flashes" everyone!
9. I love how Alex is such a good sleeper. He sleeps in til about 8!
10. Maddie is a good sleeper too. Both of them sleep like stuffed-animals.
11. Alex's biggest hugs and kisses. He'll even give them to strangers...scary!!
12. Maddie's snuggles on my shoulder. Even though I get slobber running down my arm and back. :)
13. How Alex is ALL BOY. He loves everything a boy likes. Cars, trucks, tractors, trains, basketball, football.. any sport, Utah Jazz, Broncos, tools, "building a house", getting dirty, dinosaurs, being loud and obnoxious. You name it, he loves it. 
14. How Maddie is such a girly girl. So prim, proper and precious. She's talks to you in a very soft voice.
15. Teaching Alex to say "I love you" in sign language using his one hand. He giggles when I help him. \m/-     (That symbol is the "I love you" hand sign on keyboard)
16. Maddie's little "Aah!" cry...that was the first sound she made when she was born. It is glued in my head and always will be. :)
17. How Alex is smart as a whip. He amazes me everyday.
18. Maddie's wiggly body. She is such a wiggle worm!
19. The way Alex says to me, "Hold you Mommy..."
20. Maddie's eyes...
22. How Alex is my personal slave. He gets the diapers for me, turns the light on or off, gets my drink from the fridge...Also, he's my personal hearing dog. I ask, "Is Maddie crying or sleeping?"
23. Maddie's lip. When someone new besides Josh and I talk to her, she gives them the little "lip". A little frown and then she'll cry. The cutest thing ever...
24. And lastly, I love Josh....for letting me be the Mother of his children!!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Ahhhhhhh... so sweet! You do have the most adorable kids!

Hollie said...

That was sweet!!! I love your kids! Alex is such a hoot! He cracks me up!! AND little Maddie!! SO ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea to put the ways you love your kids. I can also vouch for the adorableness of your kids.
We love them to pieces.
Mom and Dad

Brad and Jenn said...

What a sweet post! They really are cuties!