Saturday, August 2, 2008

Woogie Boogie Night!

We went to a wedding last night and it turned out to be a lot of fun. We didn't think it was going to be a lot of fun for Alex but it turned out to be. (He was SO mad when we had to go home!) We also had some good family friends over from California and they absolutely loved our kids. I thought I'd post pictures on here because I just wanna show off how cute and fun my kids are!
Alex dancing with his "girlfriend" Jen. Dance baby dance!
He seemed to be attached to her. He always wanted her to dance with him!
Us with our 2nd Grandma, Ona. She's the SWEETEST lady ever!
Us with Ona (holding Maddie) Laurie and Debra

Laurie holding Maddie. She seemed to love Maddie-girl to pieces!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Your kids are cute!! You guys look like you do have a lot of fun!!!

The post that I left that you were wondering about...
I wrote because I went to a wedding and I saw some good friends there that I hadn't seen in a while. I felt like I still knew everything about them because of the blog!!! It was kind of weird!! But I ended up erasing it cuz it was kind of stupid!!!
But cute pics of your fam!! When are we gonna get together girl!!!

PadreIsland said...

Your kids are great! It's great to see these pictures and watch your family grow. You guys look so happy! I just love it!