A is for age: 25
B is for burger of choice: I like Burger King's Whoppers
C is for the car you drive: 2003 Black Honda Pilot
D is for your dog's name: I don't have a dog but we used to have a miniature dachshund named Kramer. But I'll name another dog, who I loved so dearly, Abby. A beautiful German Shepherd and I miss her!!
E is for the essential item you use for the day: my chapstick. I can't live without it!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: I love watching Ghost Hunters on SciFi and I love watching Tori and Dean on Oxygen
G is for favorite game: I am not big on games. But I love playing solitaire on the computer. I am boring huh?
H is for home state: Utah
I is for instrument you play: piano
J is for favorite juice: Orange Juice all the way!!
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Um, no one
L is for the last restaurant you ate at: Mandarin
M is for your favorite movie: I have a ton but for now, I'll list Dances With Wolves and Moulin Rouge
N is for number of piercings. 2, one on each ear
O is for number of overnight stays: I think 8. 3 nights in a row was the most at one time
P is for what you'd like to do when you play: I love hanging out with friends. No matter what we do
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Cross stitching and Embroidery
R is for biggest regret: I don't really have a regret I can think of...
S is for status: Married...almost 6 years!!
T is for time you woke up today: about 8:30
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I basically taught myself to play the piano. I had 6 months of piano lessons when I was 6, and then we moved and couldn't find a piano teacher and from then on, I taught myself. Hard to believe since I am a deafie. :)
V is for vegetable you love: I am not a vegetable fan. But I don't mind eating raw broccoli, carrots, cauliflower....um, that's pretty much it.
W is for worst habit: some of you know this: biting my nails and playing with my hair!!
X is for x-rays you've had: I've had a ton, can't number how many
Y is for yummy food you had today: Just Chex cereal
Z is for zodiac: I am an Aries!!
1 comment:
You have such a cute family blog. It was fun getting to know you all better at dinner.
Fiona Jackson
Post a Comment