A few weeks ago, we went to Mimi's Cafe off 5400 South for my Grandpa's birthday. Alex needed his diaper changed (and no, he isn't potty trained yet and not the least bit interested! Ugh!) So, I took him to the bathroom to change his diaper. While changing, a woman came out of one of the occupied bathroom stalls. Alex turned and asked, "Did you go to the bathroom?!" And knowing him, he bellowed it out and I am sure the other women in the bathroom heard him as well. I was embarrassed and I did chuckle to myself when I heard him say that but I told him you don't ask people that question. Luckily though, the woman he asked was really nice and she answered back, "Yes, I did and did you?!" Alex, "Yeah!"
Today, all 4 of us took naps. I woke up first and I noticed Alex peeking out of his room into our room. I told him he can come here. He tiptoed into our room and was walking very slowly and quietly. I told him, "You don't have to be quiet. Just come here." Then Alex put a finger over his mouth and went, "Shhh!!! Daddy's sleeping!" Now Josh, yes, was sleeping but he didn't have his implant on so naturally couldn't hear a thing. It was funny though cuz he was trying to be so careful as to not wake up his daddy.
Aren't my kids the cutest kids?!
2 comments:
That's an adorable picture! I love the conversation in the bathroom! That's pretty funny! :)
They are too cute! I love that kids just say what ever is on their minds! I don't think I learned true humility until my kids learned to talk!
Post a Comment