For the 4th of July, we went to see fireworks at Davis High with Josh's fam. Alex was terrified of them and hid his face in grandpa's chest. He didn't even make a peep. After the fireworks were over, he clapped and acted like he wasn't even scared at all and then said, "Fireworks are not scary!"
Last night, we had some good friends of ours over from the Washington DC area. They have a 4 year old girl and they had a ball playing. She's potty trained and she yelled out, "I am going to go potty!" Then Alex said, "I'll go potty too!" Few minutes later, Alex came out with his hands wet and said, "I washed my hands!" Josh got up to go check on the bathroom and then, he noticed there was no stool for him to reach and wash his hands in the sink. He asked Alex, "Where did you wash your hands?" Alex, "In the water!" Josh, "No, WHERE did you wash your hands???" Alex, "Oh, in the toilet!!"
4 comments:
That is such a cute idea!!! He is uch a doll!! Don't kids say the funniest things?? Caleb the other day said 'Are we selling our house because its ugly?' We do need to get together soon!!!! let me know what day would be good for you and Bryn next week!!! I am open every day except Friday!!
I love reading the "ism". Its so fun!! One time dave said to me as ella was in the backseat in the car, "Man, I'm pooped." Ella heard him and gave a frusterated sigh and said "Oh maaaan! In your pants??" Pretty funny! Hey I didn't know that u went to the Davis High fireworks?? We go there every year!! (In fact Davis high is where I went to... GO DARTS!!) where did you sit??
Oh my gosh!!! I'm sure you guys were ready to wash Alex's thoroughly after he washed them in the toilet! That's a cringe-worthy moment!
The joys of discovering the potty! Alex took his first step in learning about the potty. That made me laugh! -Suzanne
Post a Comment