I for sure think Alex looks more like Josh! Everything about him is soooo Josh! It cracks me up! He is the funniest kid ever too! He has the cutest outgoing personality! We need to have a play date soon but I am not sure when cause I am having surgery on Tuesday and will be out for a while and then we are going to Disneyland for a week and then packing and MOVING when we get back!!! (busy, busy, busy!) but lets do it after that k! My kids talk about Alex non stop! =)
Josh and I have been married for 8 amazing years! He is the best husband I could ever ask for. He makes me so happy and makes me laugh everyday. We met at SLCC in the Fall Semester of 2001. We married a year later on September 18, 2002 and we couldn't have been anymore happier today. We have 2 beautiful children together who we love SO much, Alex and Madelynn. Life couldn't be any better without our own little family.
But behold, I say unto you, that little children are redeemed from the foundation of the world through mine Only Begotten; for they are alive in Christ. D&C 29:46 Moroni 8:12
1 comment:
I for sure think Alex looks more like Josh! Everything about him is soooo Josh! It cracks me up! He is the funniest kid ever too! He has the cutest outgoing personality! We need to have a play date soon but I am not sure when cause I am having surgery on Tuesday and will be out for a while and then we are going to Disneyland for a week and then packing and MOVING when we get back!!! (busy, busy, busy!) but lets do it after that k! My kids talk about Alex non stop! =)
Post a Comment