We went to the Bountiful Parade last night and it was a lot of fun! It has been a tradition with Josh's mom's side of the family to go every year. I am glad I am part of it. Alex enjoyed the parade better than he did the last 2 years he went. He loved getting the candy, and collecting flags. He even got a stuffed panda bear. He had fun playing with his 2nd cousins there and just being outside!
"Is that my arm?!" Maddie has been discovering her arm the last few days. She gets all crossed-eyed when she finds it. It's so funny and cute!
"What are you looking at?"
Camden looks like he is in awe with his cousin Alex.
That little smile!
Daddy and me!
4 comments:
I always love seeing all the cute pictures. I remember the Bountiful parade. I went one year, before Joshua met Staci. It was fun!
Looks like you guys had fun!!! Your kids are so cute!! Wait didn't I already say that?? Well they are!
I love to be the favorite aunt of the cutest kids in the world! Alex cracks me up.
What cute babies! I think Alex looks more like Josh every day!
Post a Comment