Maddie's blessing was today and it turned out really good and very spiritual!! She was such a good baby throughout the whole blessing and a lot of people came out to be with us in the blessed event. Josh did such a good job at blessing her and the spirit was amazingly strong throughout the whole thing. I didn't understand the whole thing Josh said because I couldn't see his face. But we had a tape recorder record what he said so that someone can type it down for me to read later on. We did that with Alex and it worked out well for me. I wanted to be a part of it so I am grateful we were able to record the blessing. Maddie was also very beautiful in her white dress. Even though she wears it just once, it will be a memorable experience during out parenting years. I am grateful that Heavenly Father blessed us with 2 beautiful children! And I know he wanted us to their parents and I know they also chose us to be their parents. I am grateful that we are sealed together for eternity as a family!
Grape Salad
11 years ago
3 comments:
I'm so sorry my work commitments kept me from coming. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures. They're beautiful. I love the family picture you have here as well!
I'm sorry that we couldn't make it! You all look great! What a beautiful little girl!
Such a cute little family!! Was it that long ago that i was at Alex's blessing? geez times flies!
Post a Comment