Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tagged!!

Tagged.....

I am: Staci (Alexander) Jackson (no middle name!)

I think: I have the cutest kids EVER!!!

I know: That my family are sealed together forever

I want: to get my hair professionaly done!

I have: 2 beautiful kids and a HOT hubby!!

I wish: Maddie would take a nap right now!!

I hate: Mornings! Do not disturb me!!

I miss: Going on vacations. We need a vacation bad!!

I fear: That something will happen to my kids! They're too precious to me!

I feel: Tired....and frustrated. Maddie won't take a napper!

I smell: My Scentsy Burner. MMMM sooo good!

I crave: Nilla crackers

I search: for new decorations for my house all the time. I get a natural high from it!

I wonder: What Maddie will look like at Alex's age he's at now. And I wonder if she'll have white hair like Josh did when he was a tot. How pretty would that be with long hair?!

I regret: Hmm....can't think of anything I regret!

I love: Hanging out as a family!! Even if its just laying around the house, doing projects, or going somewhere fun... I love it!!

I care: About my family and friends

I always: Have to look up my blog for comments. I am OBSESSED with that! I always have to look up other blogs if someone has updated it

I believe: that we are a blessed family

I dance: With Alex when he's dancing to something. It's so cute!

I sing: To any song I know and with Alex to songs he knows

I don't always: watch TV. If I am bored, I try to do other things around the house to keep me occupied

I fight: when Alex is being a little pill. He's almost 3 and I hear the age of 3 is worse than the terrible 2's! I don't fight fight with him. I just get irritated and mad at him if he's misbehaving.

I write: in my notebook of quotes I collect. 

I lose: sometimes in fights with Josh. Though we don't fight that much!

I win: sometimes when we get into arguments

I never: have been to Europe. Ireland and Italy are on the top of my vacation wants list!

I listen: usually to whatever Alex says. He talks a blue streak!!

I am scared: of SPIDERS!!!!!!! I don't like the dark and I get more scared of the dark when we watch Ghost Hunters.

I need: some time alone with adults without kids!

I am happy about: My life. I love it. Everyday is something new. I love that I get to stay at home with my kids. I am happy they are healthy and that they came to us. I am happy about my marriage to Josh as he is the best thing to me in my life along with my kids. He makes me so happy!
I tag everyone who reads this!! Hopefully you Trav will do this!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I had to drop in and tell you that I LOVE your new facelift! It's adorable!

Hollie said...

You are SO cute Staci!! I think your awsome! Anyway, Caleb is STILL sick!! Can you believe that?? I took him to the docs and she put him on a anti biotic for a sinus infection, but that motherly instinct is telling that there is more to it than that. I don't know hopefully the anti biotic will just take care of whatever else is going on!! UGH!! I just want him to be back to normal.... and so we can get together!!!But I will let you know!!
Cute blog!! I love it too!!