Saturday, May 3, 2008

Little Book Worm

This was taken the night before. I went in his room to check on him and he was fast asleep with his book still open. I just had to take this picture. We read books to him every night and no matter how many books we read, he wants more. But when we are done, he likes to just look at the books himself. I guess it helps him to relax. He does fall asleep while looking at them but this is the first time I've seen him fast asleep with the book open and him still holding it. So I just had to take this picture and share with all of you!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I love these pictures! So cute! It's an awesome thing to read to him every night. He will probably always love books!

Brad and Jenn said...

He is too cute! I hope your feeling okay and that that baby girl gets here soon!!!