The time has come! Our baby girl Maddie has come into this world! She was born at 12:00pm on May 10th, 2008. She weighs 6lbs 11oz and is 20 inches long. Staci and Maddie are doing very well and we enjoy having Maddie here with us!
Josh and I have been married for 8 amazing years! He is the best husband I could ever ask for. He makes me so happy and makes me laugh everyday. We met at SLCC in the Fall Semester of 2001. We married a year later on September 18, 2002 and we couldn't have been anymore happier today. We have 2 beautiful children together who we love SO much, Alex and Madelynn. Life couldn't be any better without our own little family.
But behold, I say unto you, that little children are redeemed from the foundation of the world through mine Only Begotten; for they are alive in Christ. D&C 29:46 Moroni 8:12
7 comments:
She is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see her and hold her! Congratulations Joshua and Staci on this new little bundle of joy!
Congratulations you guys! She is gorgeous and I hope things are going well. Love Paige
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful little girl! I hope both baby & mom are doing well. We are so happy for you! Love, Brad Jenn, Owen & Sam
Congratulations! She is beautiful! We hope everything is going well!
Josh, Staci & Alex,
Congratulations! It was so nice to visit with you last Sunday.
Madelynn is just beautiful. We love you guys. Love Craig & Cindy
Yay! Just in time for Mother's Day. What a special time for you and your family. Congrats!
AWWWW!!! She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I found your blog through Josh's facebook... this is Shannon Terry in case you're wondering. CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment