Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fast Asleep....






Don't we have the cutest little girl or what? Today while I was cleaning, I had Maddie sit on the floor, playing with her toys and facing the backyard so that she can watch Alex play outside. A while later, I noticed everything was quiet and I looked and saw her hunched over, unmoving. I knew she was fast asleep since it was around her naptime and I couldn't resist taking a picture of this. My Sweetness....

5 comments:

Hollie said...

She is so stinkin CUTE!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! SO
adorable!

Ann said...

Sleeping beauty! Like Hollie, I can't believe how big she is getting!

julie said...

Ooooh, How sweet!!!! What a Punkin. I could just kiss her cheeks off.

Brad and Jenn said...

That is too sweet! She's geting so big!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! She is adorable! I hope she didn't get a kink in her neck!