Every time we get Alex ready for bed, we always tell him to go potty before he goes to sleep. He is always good about it until this one night. Josh told him to go potty and he didn't want to. He was pretty defiant about it and Josh got a little upset and told him to go potty. Then Alex yelled back and said "Fine! My gosh!!!"
We recently got Alex a new booster seat where we just use the seat belts from the car. We stopped at Josh's parents house and Josh thought he'd open it there. Alex was watching him and wanted to see his new seat. As soon as Josh took it out, he said "Oh my gosh!!!! A new car seat!!!"
Today, Alex, Maddie and I waited in the car while Josh went in to Pei Wei to get some food. Next to us was a truck and in the back of it was a HUGE white Pitt Bull. I told Alex there was a doggy and he got up and looked. He asked what it's name was and I told him I don't know. Then he said, "Oh his name is Puddle." I had to make sure what I heard was right so I said "Puddle?" And he said "yeah" and kept yelling at it and saying "Puddle!! Puddle!! Come here! Woof! Puddle!" I just thought it was weird of a name for a huge, intimidating Pitt Bull!!
Grape Salad
11 years ago
3 comments:
Or how bout, "Why are you staring at me Alex?" "I...I don't want to stare."
Oh yeah, I forgot he did that to you. That was last night right?
Ok, so now which one of you is guilty of saying "Oh my gosh"? He seems taken with that! :)
Post a Comment