
I wanted to post this and say a few things about this extraordinary man Larry H. Miller was. I have been a huge Utah Jazz fan forever and his passing has made me think of all of the incredible things he has done for our state, our sports, and our people. Larry was a giant among us and has made our state a better place with all of his generous charities, his mastermind of creating successful businesses with his car dealerships and sports venues. I have come to appreciate him very much and have enjoyed following him as a Jazz owner. There have been times that I would get upset at him for getting after the Jazz team, but I know now that he is paying them a lot of money to play good for us and he wants the best out of them for all of us Jazz fans. He truly cared about his fans and wanted them to get their money's worth to watch his team succeed.
I am deeply saddened to hear his passing and my heart goes out to his beloved wife Gail and his family. I know that Larry's incredible legacy will continue to go on and that we will always remember him forever.
Larry, Thank You for all you did for us and Go Jazz!
3 comments:
He did leave behind a big legacy. You're right, he's been influential in changing our state in so many ways. I'm reminded that he is very good at getting captioning above and beyond what is required on his KJZZ channel, and one of his theatres is the only one in our state offering us access to rear window captioning. Not to mention, he employs my nephew as a manager in one of his businesses. Definitely an influential man.
I had no idea that he died... what happened? I'm never in the loop being out of Utah. Fill me in.
If it wasn't for Larry Miller we wouldn't have a Tour of Utah.....Dan and I are huge cycling fans if you didn't know.
Post a Comment