It still amazes me how bad I am with faces. I keep seeing all these different people instead of your face with the different styles! Some of them were pretty funny though! I bet you had a ball with this. What's the website address? It would be fun to play around there!
Josh and I have been married for 8 amazing years! He is the best husband I could ever ask for. He makes me so happy and makes me laugh everyday. We met at SLCC in the Fall Semester of 2001. We married a year later on September 18, 2002 and we couldn't have been anymore happier today. We have 2 beautiful children together who we love SO much, Alex and Madelynn. Life couldn't be any better without our own little family.
But behold, I say unto you, that little children are redeemed from the foundation of the world through mine Only Begotten; for they are alive in Christ. D&C 29:46 Moroni 8:12
3 comments:
It still amazes me how bad I am with faces. I keep seeing all these different people instead of your face with the different styles! Some of them were pretty funny though! I bet you had a ball with this. What's the website address? It would be fun to play around there!
Your blog is so CUTE! I love it.Your baby girl is a doll. I love that little blue bow you had on her head! -Lindsey
That first one with the afro is AWESOME! You guys crack me up :)
Post a Comment