Saturday, October 11, 2008

Alex's 3rd Birthday!

Alex just turned 3 on October 10th! I know today is the 11th, but I wanted to wait until I got some pictures of the little party we had for him tonight. He surely was spoiled rotten with all the gifts he got. (It goes to show how he surely isn't loved *wink*) We had a Spongebob cake made for him (Thanks Racquel!) and we had balloons. Both sides of the family came as well as a good friend of ours. I can't believe that it has been 3 years since Alex was born. It still feels like it was yesterday that he was a little baby and now, he's a rambunctious, tall, talkative, and smart 3 year old boy! Both Josh and I love him to pieces and we can't imagine life without him! He brings so much joy to our lives and he makes us laugh all the time. He is such a good and cute little brother to his little sister Maddie and she too, loves him. I love you Baby!

Alex's Spongebob Cake
A new tractor toy!
Squirt guns! (Okay, I know it's almost winter but we got home those back in June to hopefully get him potty trained. We told him he can't have them until he's potty trained and now that he is, he got them! He was happy. Now he'll have to wait til next summer!)
A new train! He's been so obsessed with trains lately. He was so happy he got it.
A remote control car

Getting ready to blow out his candles

Blow out the candles Alex!

Yay!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

What a cute cake! I can't believe he is three now! AAAWH!!! We need to get together now that I am moved and settled! I will get with you!

Ilez said...

Happy Birthday Alex! That's so exciting, he is growing so much. It looks like he had such a fun birthday party.

Ann said...

Looks like a great party! They do grow up soooooooo fast! By the way, I love that you changed the picture at the top of your blog to include Maddie! It's a great picture and you all look so happy together! :)

Ilez said...

Staci,
I completed the tag! Thanks.

Brad and Jenn said...

I can't believe that Alex is 3 already!! Wow! How time flies!!

By the way, I need Cori's e-mail address if you get a second. Thanks!