Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I got tagged!

My friend Becky tagged me a while back and so now I'll do it! :)
Here are the rules:


Link to the person who tagged you. 
Post the rules on your blog. 
Write six random things about yourself. 
Tag six people and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 
Let your tagger know when your entry is up. (Don't forget to come back and tell me you completed this tag!)

The 6 Random things about me: 

1. I sleep better when it's cold. I love having tons of blankets piled on me and I have to have my back and neck tucked in. My face is the only thing that is not covered. I am in the land of the dead like this!

2. I hate mornings. I have never been a morning person except when I was a little girl, I used to wake up bright and early. 

3. Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the cool air, the leaves, Halloween, the overcast weather we get sometimes, everything!

4. I don't answer the phone if I don't know the person. If it is that important, they'll leave a message and I'll call them back. And since I am a deafie, I don't answer if I don't know them. There is a HIGH chance I won't understand a word they say cuz I'm not used to the way they talk and their voice.

5. I am not much of a game person. I'll play once in a while if people will play just for fun and not for competition, but other than that, I don't. I hate competition! 

6. I am not much of a good cook. I do cook once in a while and when I do, I get all nervous when Josh eats. He's a better cook than I am cuz of his experience of working at the restaurant!

Okay, I tag: Hollie, Tracie, Amber, Ilez, Ann, Kasey and Kara

2 comments:

Paice Family said...

Hi Staci! It's so much fun to read your blog! I'm new at this blogging thing, but so far I love it and it is addicting. Your kids are adorable, and I love what you wrote about yourself. So much fun! We had a great time seeing you guys in August. I sure wish we were closer. Here's our blog address in case you want to check it out. http://www.thepaiceplace.blogspot.
com

Love Ya!
Mandy

Ann said...

Oh Staci, you tagged me! I did enjoy reading yours, so I'll answer do a post on it eventually! I'm not very quick on the tagging stuff!