Josh's head is healing really good. He's finally getting his hair back. I really didn't like it shaved off! But I only let him shave it for surgical reasons. The past 2 weeks since his surgery had it's ups and downs. Some days he felt really good and some days he wasn't himself. All quiet and reserved and in a lot of pain. It's April finally and on the 22nd, he'll get his new implant activated. He is struggling with his hearing aid because he can't hear as well as he did with his implant. He can't even lip read that well anymore cuz he depended on hearing and listening more. Amazing huh? I tell Josh as much as I can that he's half way done with his recovery and that he'll have his implant very soon!! My pregnancy is going good. I'll be 33 weeks this Thursday. Everyone tells me it's almost time but it's not soon enough for me! Those of you who are or have been pregnant know the feeling! Baby Maddy is very active and she moves a lot. And she gets the hiccups about 3-4 times a day! Especially when I am trying to sleep. There are a lot of frustrations and annoyances when it comes to pregnancy but once the baby comes out, it's all SO very worth it. Alex is doing very well himself. He's such a busy boy and he's quite the jabberjaw. Even though we are deafies, he does talk our ears off!! He's our little parrot. He repeats everything you say so if any of you are around him, be careful of what you say! Right now, he's enjoying his Lincoln Logs. He can actually build a house with them. He's been helping his Grandpa Rick (Jackson) "build a house" when he's actually remodeling their master bedroom. So we thought Lincoln Logs will be good for him while he's home with us. We have no new pictures but I thought I'd just give you a small update on my family!
1 comment:
Hang in there you two! We are so excited for your little family and all the exciting experiences waiting for you this month! Staci- Sam had hiccups ALL of the time too! My doctor said that that is a good sign of a strong healthy baby! I just wished it wasn't sp uncomfortable! :) Let us know if you need anything!
Post a Comment