Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!

Here's Alex dyeing his Easter eggs with Grandma Cori. 
He literally threw them in the dye and splashed us all. Good thing we wore dark clothes!! He also broke about
 7 or 8 eggs just by dropping them on the floor, or 
throwing them in the dye. It was frustrating but funny
at the same time!
This was at Grandma Cori's. Instead of finding eggs,
we found presents here and there in her front yard. Alex
had so much finding them and opening them! 
Now we are at Grandma Alexander's. He found an egg
in the window. 
Look how many eggs I got!!
Now playing with cousins Aynslee and Brinlee!!

2 comments:

Geegng said...

Annnnd...there's aunt shelli making a fool of herself as usual.

Brad and Jenn said...

I found your blog!! I'm so happy for you Josh! I'm glad your surgery went well and we are excited to see how thing work when it is turned on. Alex is adorable and it is so good to see what you are up to!!