Saturday, April 5, 2008

Toilet Troubles

Alex has been really obsessed with one of our bathroom's toilet. With me having OCD, it literally makes me cringe. About a week ago or 2, Josh noticed that something was plugging up the toilet really good. Then he looked and noticed that the toilet paper was completely out. And knowing me, I always refill the toilet paper if I use it up. But he had to ask if I didn't just leave it empty. I told him of course not. Then he realized that it was Alex that used up the WHOLE entire toilet paper and stuffed it in the toilet. Yes, the whole thing!!!! We don't know when he did it, so we really couldn't get after him for doing that. But Josh ended up having to unplug it and fiddle with it to get it cleared up. And then.....(yes, another thing happened) a few days later, I kept hearing that the toilet kept running on and off. Sometimes it'll run nonstop all day and we have to go in and jiggle with the stuff to get it to stop running. But this one was odd cuz it kept running every minute or so. So that night I told Josh he needs to look at the cottonpickin' toilet again since it is running again and acting weird. He told me he did, and he found out what the problem was. He found a roll of the cardboard that the toilet paper wraps around inside the lid!!! It was all wet and mangled and it was screwing up the toilet. And of course, we still couldn't get after Alex cuz we don't know when he did that! Also, I don't know how he lifted that gosh-darn heavy lid and put that thing in there. He could've pinched his fingers very easily. I do admit it is funny just thinking about it. And seeing Josh face when he was telling me about them is pretty funny. But it makes me cringe just knowing that he has been playing with it who knows when and not having clean hands afterwards. I guess that's what little boys are made of!

2 comments:

Geegng said...

And then you had him help you make chocolate chip cookies, huh? Disgusting!!

Jessie Anne said...

Oh this is just the beginning! Boys are so naughty and so gross! and then they look at you witht those big blue eyes and it is all over! boys boys boys!