Friday, March 14, 2008

Shout outs to our peeps




Hey everyone! We are the Jacksons and this is our world wide premiere! We are just starting out with this Blog and we would love to have you all keep checking it out once in a while. We have a cute little boy named Alex who's 2 1/2 and a little girl who we will name Madelynn coming in May. Feel free to leave comments. We would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

T&LTuna said...

Hi guys! So glad to be hearing from you. Joshie - that head wound thing is "awesomely bad"! Your family picture is beautiful! I have written on another comment page, but I am not sure that it posted to your account because I had to sign up for google.

Tom and I are just a couple of old farts trying to get into heaven! Tom is the High Priest Leader and I am the Compassionate Service Leader. Our ward was split last year just before we moved in and our activity level and the size of our meetings attendance wise is really low! Our home and visiting teaching is really low! I think when they split the ward all the active members left!

I don't know if Kevin told you that we are great-grandparents. I just wish my little granddaughter Alexis Marie lived with as good of parents and grandparents as your little guys will. She was born on November 15, and is 4-1/2 months old now. I have seen her twice. Its a long story to go into right now. Just that when my son got divorced, she turned all the kids agains us and their dad. Now we get visits on their B-Days, or when they want something, like $800 to move into an apartment. Oh well, at least we see them. Samantha unfortunately was not married to the father of Alexis. They lived together for two years. When she was about 4 mos along, her X left her for someone else and married her. Sweet, but kind of typical of todays trend, actually, really sad!

Our granddaughter Amanda is getting married May 10th and I have been busy getting together addresses for her to send out the invites. It is just going to be an open house. She and her fiance are living together - ahh well - anywhoooo! Hopefully it will turn out. She will be 18 on the 8th of this month.

We will try to get together with yall. We have the late block at church this year. 1:00-4:00. This Sunday is fast Sunday, and the 20th is Tom's B-Day.
I will talk with Tom tonight about this.

Well guys, always remember that our love and adulation are with you and your special family. You are so blessed to be a "forever" family and have such cute children. Joshie, I hope your healing is quick and alot less painful!

Love ya Big Guy!

Staci, I know how it is to wait for a baby to be born. But really time flies on wings. Just look and see, Alex is 2-1/2 all ready! My babies are all here and alot older than you guys - but I am still waiting for some of them to grow up!

Sending all of our love always. T<una (Tom and Linda Bartunek)

BIG KISS!!!!!!