Sunday, March 22, 2009

I don't like grass!!

With the weather being absolutely beautiful, I've had my kids play outside. Maddie sat on the grass for the first time yesterday and she hated the feel of it. As soon as I sat her down, her right leg automatically goes up. It was hilarious. She really didn't like the grass!! And the last picture is of her under her Exersaucer. She has been crawling now, well she does the army crawl, and she managed to crawl under it and she wasn't happy cuz she couldn't get out! I'll post a video on here of her crawling soon!




7 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

She is so cute! I love her cute little leg lift to get away from the grass. I don't blame her... I hate sitting on grass too!

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

The leg is killin' me...so cute! It took Riley a long time to get used to sitting on grass too. Now I can't keep him inside!

Ann said...

I love it! How fun to see their reactions to something totally foreign!

julie said...

How funny!!!! It made me laugh so hard. To cute.

Geegng said...

You need to make another blog, "I don't like hairy things!!"

Ilez said...

That's so funny that she did not like the grass at all. It's so funny how kids choose what they like and don't like.

Melissa and Nate said...

Claire hated the grass too! Now all she ever wants to do is "run around on the grass, Mom?"
Your blog is so cute!