Tuesday, April 28, 2009

100 Things...

I've seen this around on other people's blog and thought it was a piece of cake to do this... BOY, I was wrong!! Its a lot harder to come up with something else as you come to the half way point... Well now that I've done it and YOU should do it too!!!

1. My name is Staci
2. Nice to meet you..
3. I am moderate to severely deaf
4. I was born that way
5. My sister is also deaf
6. We are both pretty cool
7. Josh is my hubby
8. And he's hot
9. You can't have him!
10. Oh and he's a deafie too :)
11. I'm not a morning person
12. Not a night owl either
13. I would NOT go skydiving
14. But I would love to be in a cage in the ocean with sharks swimming around me
15. I know...I'm weird
16. I hate spiders
17. And Josh doesn't help my fear for them by scaring me sometimes
18. Green is my favorite color
19. So is black
20. and purple
21. Okay this is getting hard...
22. My family call me the Tazmanian Devil whenever I go over there
23. Am I really??
24. I guess life would be boring with me, eh?
25. Josh and I have 2 kids
26. A boy
27. A girl
28. And we love them SOO much!!
29. Josh says I have too much "junk" a.k.a. decorations.
30. He certainly has a lot of "junk" himself a.k.a. lots of electronics
31. I think being a deafie is a blessing
32. Cuz we sleep so well at night
33. And we can turn off our hearing aids when our kids are screaming
34. I am not big on eating meat
35. It doesn't mean I'm a vegetarian
36. I just don't like the fat in steaks and other meats
37. It makes me dry heave
38. But I do like chicken and turkey...sometimes
39. Josh himself is a HUGE meatlover
40. I would love to have my wedding day back again
40. Cuz there are so many things I want to change
41. I love cheese!!!
42. Josh loves to cook
43. And I love watching him cook
44. He's really fun to watch...
45. Josh and I have a king size bed
46. But I am the queen of it!!
47. I HATE summer
48. I don't like the heat
49. And I don't like sweating!
50. I do like Spring, Fall and Winter
51. Yes! I made it pass 50!
52. I hate leaving messages on the answering machine
53. I feel stupid talking to a machine
54. I want to go to Ireland and Scotland
55. And I will make sure I will go someday!
56. I need a hug now
57. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Josh's big Teddy Bear hugs
58. Now I need a hug from him
59. I like listening to music when I'm doing chores around the house
60. Alex likes to dance to some of them
61. Maddie has started to dance to them nowadays
62. I love doing art
63. But I haven't drawn for 3 years
64. The Salt Lake Temple drawing has burned me...
65. I absolutely CANNOT live without chapstick...
66. I go crazy when I lose one
67. And I lose them all the time!!
68. I can't sleep when Josh isn't home
69. So I take an Ambien to help me sleep
70. He's also my personal Valium haha
71. Let me think of some things about Joshie Poo
72. He LOVES Football and Basketball
73. He's tall for Basketball
74. And big for Football
75. Okay 25 more to go...
76. He tends to talk a lot...
77. But then, I do too
78. And Alex talks a lot just like us
79. Josh looks hot when he slalom skis on a lake
80. I'll need to post a picture of him on here
81. His big shoulders show really well!!
82. Josh and I love watching movies on Sunday night
83. We've done that since we've been married
84. But we have VERY different tastes in movies
85. So we take turns
86. Josh has one sister
87. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister
88. And we all get along well
89. Josh is SOOOO good with babies
90. They easily fall asleep in his arms
91. He isn't ticklish...
92. But he is on his feet when it's unexpected
93. My mind is a blank right now
94. Can't think of anything else to say
95. But I'm almost done
96. So I'll say this...
97. My entire
98. FAMILY
99. IS freakin'
100. AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

This was FUN to read! I had one question though, what would you want to change about your wedding day? Just curious! :)

Heidi said...

Very fun!!! It is so cute how you and Josh have that "newly wed" love going still. How do you do that!?!?!?! I am addicted to Medicated Chapstick. I have one in every main drawer in my house, extras in my hall closet, some in my car and in my purse....crap now everyone will know where my stash is...ahhhh!!! :-)