Well Father's Day is Sunday and I have a few things to say about both my dad and Josh. I am so lucky to have a dad like my dad. He's been there for all of us and has always supported us. He always makes me laugh with his funny quirks, words and his weird ways. And I love it when he makes my mom laugh to the point where she turns red. I miss those days when I lived at home, I would hang out on their bed and my mom and I would make fun of him and laugh at his stories. He's the best. He always makes me feel better when I am down and he's always there when I have questions for him. We both love animals so much and it's fun talking about the things we love about them. It may sound weird but it is one of the things we have in common. My dad is brilliant when it comes to understanding the church and the Gospel. Whatever questions you may have about it, he knows the answer. He has a very strong testimony. He sets such a good example for us and always wants what's best for us. He can be a rebel at times and doesn't follow the rules, but he tries to make sure we grow up to be good kids. I love my dad very much and I am honored to share how I feel about him with all of you guys.
As for Josh, what can I say....he's the best husband in the world!! He's such a good father to our kids and he's so loving and playful. He's always happy and he always looks at things in a positive way. He's my sunshine when I am down. He's always there for me. He's always willing to help me out, and not just me, but other people too. He makes me laugh all the time. Even if they're stupid things to laugh at. He always keeps me calm when he's around me. I can't sleep at night when he's not at home. It goes to show that I really can't live without him. He's so awesome. When it comes to kids, he's so good with them. He's also very good with little babies. He's got such a magic touch with them. They love his arms and his belly when he's holding and cuddling with them. Alex loves his daddy very much and always wants to do things with him. He loves to mow the lawn with him, fix things with him, wrestle with him, you name it...he loves it. Maddie loves him too and Josh told me that she smiled a little at him this morning. He was pretty happy about that. He's good with her. Even if she's fussy, he's so good and patient with her. I love Josh with all my heart and I am so lucky to have him as my husband and as a father to my little kids. Happy Father's Day to Josh and my dad!!
Grape Salad
11 years ago
3 comments:
Good idea for a post on your blog. Happy Father's Day Pops and you too Squash!
Very cute blog guys!!!
I am sure you hear this all the time....are your kids Jacksons or what!?!? :-)
And Josh...Niners forever, Broncos second. :-)
Hi Stacie!! This is Hollie Josh's cousin. I saw your blog on the Bountiful High's website. I was really excited to see you on there. I didn't even know about Brynn's either. Anyway, you guys are SOO cute! Congrats on the new baby girl! What a blessing!! I can't wait to see her! I am sorry you had such a rough pregnancy. Thankfully we do forget about that when we see their sweet little faces...
I just started a blog its
jakehollieparker.blogspot.com
Hope to see you guys soon!! Take care! XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment