We finally got our new computer last night! Josh, of course, was up til the wee hours of the morning working and playing on it. He didn't care. He loves it! We needed a new one cuz the one we had was about 7 years old. So it's time. We also have a laptop that's about a year old but it's acting all screwy. Hopefully, this one will treat us good. Here are some fun pictures. Alex is playing in the pool with our neighbor's boys, Zachary and Blake. He loves playing with them. He is also "building a house" in Grandma Cori's house with Aunt Pam. He can never get enough of Grandpa's tools!! Those eyebrows of his never go down! Most of his pictures are of him with his eyebrows up. And that is SO the Alexander side of the family. I have it, my dad has it, his siblings have it. We joke with him saying "Alex put your eyebrows down." He tries to put them down with his hands. Maddie here is all dressed for church. I love her in purple. I took her to church for the first time this past Sunday and she did really good. She's an angel! If you guys want to come to her blessing, it's on July 13th. Our church is at 9 am and the address is 875 West Foxboro Dr (600 North). It's right at the entrance of the Foxboro subdivision in North Salt Lake. Following sacrament, we will have an open house and we will have breakfast. My favorite meal of the day! I hope to see some of you there!
Grape Salad
11 years ago
4 comments:
Isn't the second baby so much easier!?!?! I hope your new computer is working for you, I don't like new things like phones and computers...it takes way too long to figure them out!!! Good luck!!! :-)
Adorable pictures!!! That does sound like Joshua, being up to the wee hours tinkering on it! Hope it treats you good.
Maddie is so cute! Geez Alex is so big!! I havent see him in quite a while. Glad you sent me the link to your blog!!
What cuties! I can't believe how much Alex looks like you Josh! It takes me back a few years... :)
Post a Comment