So, I noticed a family member created a Bucket List for her new blog. I thought what a great way to use a blog!!! Here is mine!!
-Go to Scotland. BIGGEST dream trip of mine ever. I am not a tropics person and I LOVE history and rainy, cold weather. Scotland has a bunch of that. :-) It is okay to call me a weirdo and a nerd. I know I am!!
-Even though I want to go to Scotland, I do want to visit some of Europe and the Middle East (I know, crazy but hey, lots of history!!!) Spain, France, Italy, Greece, England, Ireland, Iceland, Norway, Romania (mostly because of Vlad Tepes aka Dracula. :)), Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and also Australia.
-Be in a shark cage and watch some Great Whites swim by eating some big huge pieces of bait. I'd rather do that than sky dive!!
-Play with a bunch of big cats. Preferably tigers!!
-Go on a road trip across the country!!
-I wish I had a red-headed kid. I know it may not be possible but it has always been a dream of mine. Ha ha
-Learn to cook as good as Josh. I'm horrible!! He's excellent at it and he's soooo creative at doing recipes of his own. Not to mention....he's so sexy and fun to watch while in the kitchen.
-Go on a ghost hunt. I am terrified of ghosts but I want to overcome my fear!!
-Since I mentioned wanting to see and visit England, I want to see Henry VIII's grave. He was one of the most notorious kings England ever faced and he was one that lived against the grain.
-Visit Elizabeth I's grave
-Swim with the dolphins!!!
-Have a library of my own. I have had an affinity for books the last couple years and I'm slowly adding books to my tiny library!
-Though he is dead, I wish I could meet Steve Irwin. He was the most funniest, craziest animal guy ever.
-Feed a Crocodile!!!
-Become an RN. I also love medicine and would love to be an RN for Labor & Delivery.
-Go to New York. (Trav, we should all go and you can be our tour guide!)
-Learn British Sign Language
-Learn to speak Gaelic! Preferable Scottish Gaelic. :) It is a dying language. :(
-Even though I am an artist, I never enjoyed doing oil paint. I want to learn to love doing that!
-Be like my grandparents. They were the most loving, kind, humble, spiritual, selfless people I know.
-Meet Johnny Depp and Cate Blanchett
My mind went blank for some more things I want to do. Hopefully this list will do! I will ask Josh for his Bucket List and will add some of his later if he would like that!
Grape Salad
11 years ago
2 comments:
those are really ambitious but I admire you for making a list of things you want to do and experience.
very interesting, things I didn't even know about you. i so admire you.
That is a good list! You are a dare devil! I want to take a road trip across country, swim with dolphins and be a nurse in labor and delivery.
Post a Comment