Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our Summer!!

I've lost the blogging bug for some reason this whole summer. We did have a lot of fun this summer and I took a ton of pics but I just couldn't bring myself to blog. So if this post seems long, please forgive me! But I promise I have lots of fun pics to show you on here.

The first few are pictures of us when we went to Disneyland back in May. We had SOOOO much fun. Our kids did amazingly well considering how hot it got and how long, fun and busy our days were. We will definitely go again!!











Fourth of July Parade Pictures..




24th of July Parade Pictures...





Swimming and BBQ's...




Hogle Zoo...






You see Alex with Gorillas?? He was at first a little nervous but he quickly got over it and warmed up to them. He saw one sitting on a little hill and he just fell in love with it. And ever since, he's acted like one. He even saw a little bit of the 2005 film King Kong. He LOVED it!!! He has like 4 or 5 little gorillas in our house and he takes good care of them. His fear of them are going away! Yay!

Soccer!!!







Preschool with Miss Charity..






And now with our summer over, and things are slowing down, we've been pooped. And I'll post this pic here to show how tired we are now. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute and your kids are so adorable

Heidi said...

I remember Brittney's boys loving King Kong too. Must be a boy thing. :-) We love Barbie movies in our house.

Hollie said...

You kids are so cute!! Looks like you guys had a fun one! I am so jealous that you got to go to Disney LAnd!! It was good to see you guys last week! We still need to get together soon!!

Ann said...

These are adorable pictures! By the way, you're not the only one that lost the blogging bug for a while.