Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Maddie's birthday party...

We celebrated Maddie's 1st birthday last night and we had a blast! Both sides of the family came over as well as some friends. We had hamburgers and hotdogs as well as yummy cake I had my friend made. Maddie sure had a lot of fun and she was surrounded by so many people who loves her. She is our sunshine in our lives and we certainly can't live without her. She's a sweet little girl and is always very loving. Alex is a proud big brother to her and we couldn't be happier to have him as her brother.

Sorry if the pictures are out of order. My blogger is being a little weird but hopefully you all will enjoy them...

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgWIqX9O26xcL_5sHd2MtpBWNUsj6O3mjZUPqLc-UD_PxpuwXfVQUAtMxwPRV2D2uTY3j4aVJQwgowlm6mHHjWiuq8DrynQNru7BpRBMGH3_DcKqJ6H8m7MhEpXpQyWXJSQjhZ5n4fTlUTI/s1600-h/IMG_0865%5B1%5D">








6 comments:

Paice Family said...

cute pics!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! She is so cute, I love her headband!

julie said...

Happy Birthday little pricess! she is so cute.

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

She is just adorable! Happy Birthday to Maddie! I can't believe she is already 1...they grow up so fast!

Ilez said...

The cakes are so pretty! Time sure flies, it's crazy she is already one. She is so cute, I love how she digs into that cake.

Ann said...

She certainly is adorable!! :)