2. How long did you date before you married? A year. Dated for 7 months and engaged for 5 months
3. How long have you been married? We have been married for 6 years!!!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Josh is very good at surprising me. He really doesn't surprise me that much cuz he isn't into doing things romantic but when he does do something, it surprises me really good and it turns out to be romantic. The biggest surprise was when he proposed to me.
5. Favorite Feature? I like how BIG he is!! I really love his hands and his smile. Especially how his bottom right side lip goes down a little when he smiles.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me Babe.
8. Favorite Food? He likes a lot of things. Especially meat! I know his favorite is Prime Rib. He also loves Chinese food and is always having a craving for that. Especially for the Mandarin Restaurant.
9. Favorite Sport? Oh, he is a HUGE sports fanatic!!! He LOVES basketball (the Utah Jazz) and football (Denver Broncos and Utah Utes) He also likes golf too!
8. Favorite Food? He likes a lot of things. Especially meat! I know his favorite is Prime Rib. He also loves Chinese food and is always having a craving for that. Especially for the Mandarin Restaurant.
9. Favorite Sport? Oh, he is a HUGE sports fanatic!!! He LOVES basketball (the Utah Jazz) and football (Denver Broncos and Utah Utes) He also likes golf too!
10. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was on November something....it was a Saturday. I think the 8th? 9th? And he was just taking me back home. We were parked on the driveway and I KNEW he wanted to kiss me. I could tell he was nervous. He started teasing me about something and then he put his arms around me and just kissed me on the......cheek. Yes, the cheek!! I thought "That's it!" and grabbed him and kissed him right on the lips. It took him by surprised!!
12. Do you have children? Yes!!! We have 2 beautiful children!! Alex and Madelynn!13. Does he have any hidden talents? Yes he does. He can COOK!!! I love having a husband who can cook. He's soooo good and he's very good at coming up with something new. He's also very good at figuring things out very fast.
14. How old is he? 28
15. Who said I love you first? He did and it was soooo sweet.
16. What is his favorite music? He's not really into music. But he likes some music by Queen, Olivia Newton-John, Bette Midler, Diana Ross....
17. What do you admire most about him? I love how he is soooo helpful of others. He is always thinking of others before himself. He is very good and putting a smile on his face and he always makes everyone's day cuz of that. He is also very positive about things and doesn't let any negativity get in the way. 18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Eventually
20. Who do you tag? Anyone who wants to brag it up about their hubbies or wives!
5 comments:
It's so fun to see you on here! Your kids are beautiful! I loved their Halloween costumes too!
This was fun to read! I'd like to tag Josh to get on and do this about you, just because I'd enjoy reading it (don't hate me Josh)! :)
That's so funny that you guys probably saw each other all the time but didn't actually meet til later. That's so cute how in love you guys are :) You guys really do click!
Hey I noticed Becky has a blog but she is private. Would you ask her if she would mind inviting me? I would love to see how her and her cute kids are doing. My email is cutebabie14@hotmail.com if she wants to. Thanks!
That was so fun to read! I loved it! How cute are you guys! It has been to long since we have played! Lets shoot for sometime next week! Any days but Monday or Wednesday would be good! Let me know! I will email you too!!
I knew that I liked Josh. Utah Jazz Fan, Utes Fan. Of course he'll be in good with Uncle Steve being a Bronco fan.
Post a Comment