So last night was a funny night. Josh and I take turns putting one of the kids to bed. And usually, both kids only want me to put them to bed. But last night, I was putting Maddie to bed and Josh, Alex. While I was putting Maddie's jammies on, the whole time Alex kept screaming, "I want mama!!! I want mama!!!" And he does that nonstop. Josh out of the blue started screaming, "I want dada!! I want dada!!" And I could hear that Alex was screaming louder cuz he was mad at Josh saying that when he didn't want dada. "I want mama!! I want mama!!" I went into Alex's room just laughing my head off cuz it was the funniest thing of Josh to do that. When Alex screams like that for whatever reason, Josh is pretty funny at making faces at him or screaming random funny things at him. He's quite the funny dad!!
On a side note, I've been thinking of going private for a while and now it looks like I am going to. It creeps me out to hear that a lot of weirdos blog hop and I don't want any weirdos looking in on us, especially our kids. So give me your email addresses in the comment section and when I go private, I'll send you all an email invitation. I would love you all to keep checking us out!
20 comments:
That is so funny of Josh to do that! I love the 5 year that our children can bring out of us! That is to funny! I don't blame you about going private. I have been thinking of that as well!!
Hey I would love to be invited to your blog, its so fun to read about you and your cute family. My email is shaunamerryweather@comcast.net
I'm one of those weirdos who looks in on you. So add my G-mail address and Suzanne's too. I don't want to be cut off now. I have grown so familiar with you now it's almost like we are family.
I hope that you will remember us.
mindy@coleclan.com
That's so funny that Alex didn't like Josh doing that. How cute. We would love to be invited to your blog. My email is cutebabie14@hotmail.com. Thanks!
I'm going to type my address as words, so spammers can't pick it up as easily from the commnt section. anndotlovellatgmaildotcom
Please invite me!! carlyandmatt@gmail.com
add us!! Andrewlayne1@gmail.com
That is so funny! You guys make me laugh! I think I am going to go private soon too! my e-mail is allkindsa21@yahoo.com. Thanks :)
We love keeping up on you all and seeing the kids pictures. Please e-mail us when you go private so we can continue.
Kim & Fiona Jackson
otaki41chch@hotmail.com
That is so funny that Josh would yell back. I love it!
kristalandchristian@hotmail.com
We would love to keep in touch via blog too! nikkijorgensen1@hotmail.com
Staci,
I enjoy yearing about you and your family. Please continue to e-mail me at the e-mail address that you have (not the new one ). I'd love to keep in touch. (On a side note, I'm not able to send e-mails to you because they don't go through).
sincerely,
Angela
count us in!
auernig@gmail.com
Cute blog Stacie! I didn't even know that you had one. I'd love an invite to view your blog once you go private. My email is: catenzaro_rp2@netzero.net
I've been contemplating going private myself....
I think you have it, but here it is anyway...
brynna.morrison@hotmail.com
Please send us an email so we can continue looking at your blog. We love keeping in touch! paicemom@yahoo.com
Miss you guys!
Love,
Chris and Mandy
I am sending out christmas cards and I am in need of your address. you can e-mail it to
allkindsa21@yahoo.com since my blog is not on private. Thanks so much :)
please invite us when you go private. I love hearing about your cute family! kwood0205@yahoo.com
Post a Comment